Palazzo De Sterlich was the main residence of Scorrano baron Sigismondo De Sterlich.
It is located in Cermignano’s old town in front of Santa Lucia Church. Baron Sigismondo De Sterlich of Scorrano constructed it in 1541. The family already possessed the title of Barons of Scorrano, and in 1706 they also obtained the title of Lords of Montegualtieri, Marquis of Cermignano. The Cermignano Town Hall is located in the medieval palace. At the time, the nearby residences of the castle were refurbished for use as a museum. The De Sterlich family’s coat of arms is displayed on the palace’s main front.
Featured image: wikipedia
Weird Italy, Guide to Unusual & Amazing Places to see in Italy. Italy’s news in English: Art, History & Facts