Berlusconi in Milan’s San Raffaele hospital

(ANSA) – ROME, APR 7 – Silvio Berlusconi was admitted to
Milan’s San Raffaele hospital on Tuesday, sources at the
ex-premier’s Forza Italia (FI) party said on Wednesday.
    Doctors decided the media billionaire should go into hospital
for tests after a check-up, the sources said.
    He arrived at the San Raffaele via helicopter after spending
Easter at his daughter Marina’s home in Provence, the sources
added.
    He also had a short spell in hospital last month.
    The 84-year-old was seriously ill with COVID-19 last year and
then had another spell in hospital later in 2020 due to a heart
problem. (ANSA).
   

Previous

Sons of San Patrignano Community founder sue Netflix

Almost half of firms structurally at risk says ISTAT

Next

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close